Molds are not plants, animals, or bacteria; they are categorised under a group called fungi. This group also comprises other fungi such as the much savoured common button mushroom used on pizza, (Agaricus bisporus) and hundreds of other edible and lethal and even halluchgenic mushrooms.
Molds are saprophytic organisms and hence break down and absorb the dead material on which they endure. There are many environments where molds live, and all molds started as outdoor mold long before we ever constructed homes for mold to move into. But for this article, there are two main environments where molds live, outdoors and indoors. The outdoor molds are beneficial as they help in the breakdown of organic matter. You can also visit http://thatmoldlady.com/ for getting the mold testing at your place.
The indoor mold, on the other hand, sources lots of harm. This is because molds duplicate by means of spores when inhaled the spores of molds cause a lot of harm to health in sensitive persons. Primarily, there is the health concern and secondarily they cultivate on furniture and other such property.
Many families consider their home as their single largest asset. It would be intimidating or even irritating to watch one's asset being dishonestly invaded by some fungi. To prevent such situations, one ought to take some protective measures. The most significant measure in dismissing the mold growth in one's home would be to sense their favourable conditions and do everything conceivable to make situations unfavourable for their growth.