Canister vacuum cleaners are a must when it comes to cleaning houses. They are the most versatile cleaning appliance that every household should have. They are best for cleaning carpets, hardwood floors, drapery etc.
Carpets are the main reason why we buy one. Most houses have carpets where the children roll over and play.Learn more about flexible hose and pipelines from Best Quality Pipe Manufacturers.
The carpets attract dust, hairs and the likes. Before purchasing one, make sure that they perform well on carpets that top the lists for critical cleaning chores.
The canister vacuum cleaner is designed to have the motor and bag in a separate canister unit (which is mounted on wheels) connected to the vacuum head by a flexible hose.
· It includes the following
- intake hose
- L-shaped air inlet tube
- liquid tank
- the anti-overflow cylinder in the liquid tank
- ball valve in a ball valve containing tube disposed within the anti-overflow cylinder
- air outlet
- a suction fan
- A three-stage switch, where the vacuum cleaner cleans up dust, debris, dirty air, and the likes.
Primary specifications of a canister vacuum cleaner are:
4. water lift (sealed auction)
6. air watts