Following are a few of the destinations in Israel which are truly worth visiting.
- Jerusalem – A trip to Israel is never complete without a trip to Jerusalem. It’s the most popular city in the nation. The guided tours let you have a spectacular view as well as a great insight of the Old and New Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives. You also get to see the holiest site, the Western Wall, which is found in the Jewish Quarter. Plan your next adventurous tour on Israel Motorcycle tour | Israel motorbike tour | motorcycle tour Israel.
- Nazareth – As most of us know, Nazareth is the birthplace of Jesus, which makes this part of your Israel trip one of the most spiritual trips you’ll ever have in your whole life.
- Galilee – Jesus’ walking on water is among the most moving stories in the Bible. See the vast Sea of Galilee as you cross above it via cable car.
- The Dead Sea – Driving through the shore of the Dead Sea with the scenic view of the Judean Desert alone makes this trip so worthwhile. There’s also the Dead Sea Resort where you can enjoy a very healing mud treatment.
- Masada – Another way to see the Dead Sea from a close distance is through Masada. Stop by the richness of the very impressive world heritage Herodes palace.